Pepsi GoldRush Tubing Hill 332-5493Experience an 800-foot downhill SLIDE, then take a leisurely ride back up the mountain on a lift-served rope tow. Enjoy the ride again...and again...and again!
CHECK BACK FOR AN OPENING DATE! We will begin taking reservations Dec 1st for tubing spots available beginning Holiday Break (Dec 19th).
On-line reservations are required as sessions fill up quickly. Sorry, no phone reservations unless you are making a payment with Bogus Bucks. See pricing and link to on-line reservations below.
2 hour sessions
FRIDAY: 11am - 7pm (starts at 11am, 1pm, 3pm, 5pm)
SATURDAY: 9am - 7pm (starts at 9am, 11am, 1pm, 3pm, 5pm)
SUNDAY: 9am - 5pm (starts at 9am, 11am, 1pm, 3pm)
HOLIDAY SCHEDULE (otherwise see Season Schedule above for normal operations)
Dec 19: 11am - 7pm
Dec 20: 9am - 7pm
Dec 21: 9am - 5pm
Dec 22 - Dec 23: 9am - 7pm
Dec 24: 9am - 3pm
Dec 25: 9am - 5pm MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Dec 26 - 27: 9am - 7pm
Dec 28: 9am - 5pm
Dec 29 - Dec 31: 9am - 7pm
Jan 1: 9am - 5pm HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Jan 2 - 3: 9am - 7pm
Jan 4: 9am - 5pm
Jan 19: 9am - 5pm
Feb 1: 9am - 3pm **Superbowl Sunday
Feb 16: 9am - 5pm
|Tubing Hill Tickets (prices include tax and tube) |
|Note Season Schedule vs Holiday Schedule above for hours|
ON-LINE* reservations available Dec 1st for sessions beginning Holiday Break OR
go in person beginning Dec 1st at the sales office in town
$12/person* for 2-hour session
|Walk-in** unavailable, make a reservation||n/a|
Bogus Basin only accepts VISA, MC, or DISC cards. We do not accept Bogus Bucks (gift cards) for on-line transactions. *On-line Reservations:
Please print your confirmation e-mail and redeem it at the tube hill ticket office for your ticket(s). If you are unable to print your confirmation, then please remember what name the reservation is under. The reservation will be under the card holder name.
Walk-in tickets are not available. Reservations are required due to the limited number of tubes allowed on the hill per session.
Interested in reserving a session for a private function? Check it out here >>>
- Children under 36" height are NOT ALLOWED to tube.
- All children between 36"-42" must slide in their own tube and can ride in tandem (holding on to another tube) with an adult (conditions permitting)
- 300 lb max weight limit
- Only 1 person per tube - no lap riding
- Tubing allowed in provided tubes only
- All participants must have a tubing ticket attached to coat or pants
- No ski boots, snowboards boots with metal cleats, or other hard shell/rigid sole footwear
- Clear the tow-unload area quickly and watch for incoming tubers.
Food and drink:
Snacks and hot/cold beverages are located at the Tube Hill ticket office. Alcohol not allowed at the tube hill. Full food service available at JR Simplot Lodge, within walking distance from the tube hill.
Driving directions and parking:
- Take Bogus Basin Road 16.5 miles north of Boise to the Bogus Basin Mountain Resort and Recreation Area.
- Stay to the left when entering the resort's main parking lot.
- Go 1/8-mile through the main lot.
- The tubing hill and the tubing hill ticket office are on your left.
- Parking lot attendants will guide you to available parking.
- Shuttles run through the lot on weekends and holidays.
- Allow extra time to drive and park during weekends and holidays.
- Please call 208-332-5137 if you are bringing a bus to arrange parking for your vehicle.
Hats, gloves, boots, jackets and other warm clothing are all suggested due to the winter conditions associated with tubing. Weather conditions can change quickly and drastically after ticket purchase or during your tubing experience. Please dress appropriately!
Tubing is an activity which carries with it inherent risks. These risks include, but are not limited to, speed; changing weather, terrain, surface and subsurface conditions; collisions with other tubers, natural and man-made objects; and lack of directional control. By purchasing a ticket you will assume the risk of all injuries and damage to clothing and accessories, i.e. glasses, goggles, gloves, boots, etc. Tubing can be dangerous, especially in the run-out area. Small children have trouble clearing the run-out quickly. It is important that the run-out area can be cleared quickly as to avoid accidents. Children under 36" are not allowed to tube. All children between 36" and 42" tall must slide in their own tube and ride in tandem with an adult unless circumstances and conditions, determined by management, dictate. Everyone must have a proper tubing ticket, they must have their own tube (provided by the tube center), and there are no discounts for age or height. There are no refunds. Rain checks will only be issued if the tubing center fails to operate for the time allotted on the issued ticket, i.e. mechanical failure of the lift or closure of the facility as deemed necessary by management. Hats, gloves, boots, jackets and other warm clothing are all suggested due to the winter conditions associated with tubing. Weather conditions can change quickly and drastically after ticket purchase or during your tubing experience. Please dress appropriately!