Valleywide Bus Schedule 2014-2015
Transportation is provided by Caldwell Transportation Company (208) 459-6612 or www.ctcbus.com
NOTE: No night bus service. No bus service on Sunday, March 15th
|Round Trip (purchase from driver upon boarding bus)||$13|
|One-way (purchase from driver upon boarding bus)||$8|
|Book of 10 Tickets: call 208-459-6612 to purchase||$117|
|SATURDAY & SUNDAY Schedule|
|Mountain Bound|| City||Bus Stop Location|
|7:00 am||Caldwell||Jefferson Middle School|
|7:15 am||Nampa||Jackson's Shell on Franklin Rd|
|7:20 am||Middleton||Middleton Middle School |
(511 W Main)
|7:30 am||Star ||Star Grocery |
|7:30 am ||Meridian||Mountain View High School |
(2000 S Millenium Wy)
|7:45 am||Eagle ||Albertson's at Hwy 44 & Eagle Road |
|8:00 am ||Boise ||Timberline High School |
(front of school on Apple)
|8:05 am ||Boise ||Capital High School |
(NE lot at 8055 Goddard)
|8:30 am ||Boise ||Park & Ride Lot |
(11th & Bannock)
|Home Bound (departs Bogus)||City||Bus Stop Location |
|5:00 pm ||ALL ||All Valley bus stops (see above) |
|November 27: Thanksgiving Day||No Bus Service |
|December 22 - 24 ||See schedule above|
|December 25: Christmas Day||No Bus Service|
|December 26 - January 4 ||See schedule above|
|January 19: MLK, Jr Day ||See schedule above|
|February 16: Presidents Day ||See schedule above|
|March 23 - 27: Spring Break||TBD|<< IMPORTANT INFORMATION >>
- Bus passengers must present PHOTO ID or a season pass with a photo to bus driver upon request.
- Please arrive at stops 10 minutes prior to scheduled departure times. Schedules will vary due to passenger loads and weather. Arriving 10 minutes early will keep you from missing the bus!
- In bad weather, buses will drive slower and may be very late. Please dress warmly and have someone stay with you until bus arrives.
- Do not go into buildings or stores in loading area to wait for the bus.
- In extreme weather conditions, please call 208-459-6612 prior to coming to stop to confirm buses are operating.
- In the event that we have more passengers waiting at a stop than our buses can hold, we will send an additional bus or bring a bus back to load passengers. This will cause a delay in your arrival at Bogus Basin.
- In the event that we have more passengers waiting to depart Bogus Basin than our buses can hold, we will give first priority to passengers with round-trip tickets. To avoid not having a ride down the hill, purchase a round-trip ticket!
- Passengers that have excess baggage and/or equipment that take up an extra seat space or ski storage space will be charged for an additional ticket.
- Caldwell Transportation Company accepts no responsibility for lost, stolen, or damaged items or equipment.
- Each bus is equipped with security cameras.
- Caldwell Transportation Company has the right to refuse service.
- Dec/Jan/Feb/Holiday bus schedule is subject to change.
- If you have questions or comments about the bus, call Caldwell Transportation at (208) 459-6612 or www.ctcbus.com.