Ticket and Season Pass FAQ's
Where is my season pass?
- Season passes are mailed per a request made at the time of purchase. Season passes are ONLY mailed in the fall.
- Season passes not mailed can be picked up at the Bogus Basin sales office at 2600 Bogus Basin road. Please check office hours!
Bogus Basin management may adjust hours & days of operation at any time based upon snow conditions and/or skier visits.
SEASON PASSES: There are no cash refunds for season passes.
2013-14 season pass policy here >>
2012-13 season pass policy here >>
TICKETS: There are no refunds for daily tickets, but Bogus Basin does offer a "weather check" (credit) for another day of skiing/boarding within 1 hour of purchasing the ticket. BOGUS BUCKS/BOGUS BASIN GIFT CARDS:
There are no refunds for Bogus Bucks/gift cards. Gift cards are like cash and are not replaced if lost or stolen.
Season Pass Photos
- CURRENT PASS HOLDERS: Have your pass mailed to you with last year's season pass picture by making the request at the time of your season pass purchase. Season passes are mailed in the fall. If you do not request it at the time of your purchase, then you have until December 1 to make your request by calling 208-332-5162 or e-mailing us.
- NEW PASS HOLDERS: Come into our office at 2600 Bogus Basin Road to have your photo taken. Remember that photos for season passes are not taken on the mountain!
- OTHER: Season pass holders who have already been issued their pass can have their photos re-taken for $5.00. The new pass will be issued when the original pass is returned.
I Forgot My Pass
Season pass holders are allowed one "I Forgot My Pass" ticket throughout the season. If the pass is forgotten additional times, then the pass holder will be required to pay the full price of a liftticket. Please see "Season Pass Fraud Policy" below.
Season Pass Replacement
Lost your season pass? Find out how to replace it here >>>
Season Pass Transfer
Can't use your pass for the current season? Find out if you can transfer it here >>>
Season Pass Age Requirements
What pass should you purchase for your child? More information here >>>
Family Pass Qualifications
Do you and your family qualify for the family pass rate? Qualifications here >>>
Season Pass Fraud Policy
Don't give your pass to anyone or you risk losing the pass. Fraud policy here >>>