Skip Navigation
Header Image


Credits on season passes are based on restricted conditions -- medical or relocation (100 miles or more) from the Treasure Valley.  Valid documentation is REQUIRED to process the credit.  The credit is placed on a Bogus Basin gift card (Bogus Bucks) and expires in 5 years. You can request a transfer of your pass to another individual if the season has not started and the pass has not been issued.  The transfer is for the current season.  

IMPORTANT NOTE:  This is not a refund. A credit is issued on a Bogus Bucks card. 


  • Season passes will not be credited for adjustments to hours and days of operation based on snow conditions and/or skier visits.
  • Bogus Basin's fiscal year ends May 31.  Credit requests made after May 31 (of the expiration year on the pass) will not be accepted.
  • Any credit due to a medical condition is for that individual only. The credit does not extend to family members.
  • A credit for a family member on a "Family" pass is based on the number of members in the family and their ages.
  • Season passes are not "rolled over" or "transferred" from one season to another, with the exception of the "Passport" season pass.
  • Season passes purchased with a College Discount will only be refunded for medical conditions, not for relocation.
  • Change in employment status is non-refundable.

Submit documentation with a CREDIT REQUEST FORM and season pass (if issued) to:

  1. mail:  2600 Bogus Basin Road     Boise, ID  83702
  2. fax:  208-332-5102
  3. email:  **Send document as a pdf

     ALPINE/NORDIC PASS & NORDIC PASS:  Your credit amount depends on whether your pass was issued to you AND on the specifically dated documentation you provide. (ie, if you were injured in October and the documentation shows a February date, the deduction will be based off the February date, EVEN if the document states you are injured for the season.)    

Provide the following REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION, your season pass, if issued and a valid email address to contact you.

     MEDICAL:  a letter from a physician stating medical condition (date of injury, surgery, etc)

     RELOCATION:  proof of relocation, such as a monthly statement (utility, bank, etc) or lease, or a copy of employment papers from hiring or transferring company. Car insurance or drivers license will not be accepted.

If you have any questions, then please e-mail us or call our sales office at 332-5162.