Child Care 332-5343
Located in the J.R. Simplot Lodge (lower level), the child care center at Bogus Basin provides a safe, fun atmosphere for children ages 4 months to 5 years old. Qualified staff members who are trained in CPR and First Aid are always present. All child care employees have passed ISP background checks.
- Immunization records required
- Payment is required at time of reservation
- Hot lunch offered for $5/child upon reservation
- No refunds for no-shows
- No refunds for cancellations
|Child Care Hours |
|Weekends and Holidays the childcare will be open for advance reservations and drop-in child care.|
Child Care will closed Weekdays January 5th - January 9th
Weekdays - Starting January 12th the child care will be open with 48 hour paid reservations only.
| Full day: 9:30am - 4:00pm|
| Half-day morning: 9:30am - 12:30pm|
| Half-day afternoon:12:30pm - 4:00pm|
| Full day: 8:30am - 4:00pm |
| Half-day morning only: 8:30am - 12:00pm |
| Half-day afternoon only: 12:30pm - 4:00pm |
What to bring:
|Child Care Rates|
|Full Day || |
|Half Day || |
| Hourly drop in rate (if space available)||$15.00 |
- Copy of your child's current immunization records (required for first visit only)
- Lunch, extra snacks, drinks and prepared bottles labeled with child's name
- Diapers and wipes
- Change of clothes
- Snow gear for outside play
- Special blankets or toys for naps or quiet time
- Bogus Basin Child Care offers hot lunch for $5/child (arrangements made at time of reservation), or our staff is happy to serve lunches and snacks brought from home. You are welcome to pick up your child for meals in the Lodge, or bring them meals purchased in the Lodge, as well.
- Please call the Child Care Center at 332-5343 with additional questions.