Nordic Tickets and Passes
Purchase and pick up daily trail passes at the Nordic Center on the mountain, including free tickets for seniors and preschoolers. Season passes (with your photo) can be picked up ONLY at the sales office, 2600 Bogus Basin Road.
|2013-14 NORDIC (Cross Country) and Snowshoe Tickets|
|Trail Fees**||Full Day|
|Half Day |
|Adult (12+ yrs)||$14||$11||$8|
|Preschool* (6 & under)|
Senior* (over 70)
|Snowshoe trail ticket (adult) ||$7||$5||$5|
|Snowshoe trail ticket (child) ||$5 || $3|| $3|
**Daily Trail passes will be reduced, beginning 12/8/13, until all trails are open!
*Birthday cut-off date is December 1st, 2013.
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Traveler's Checks, Bogus Bucks and cash accepted.
Etiquette & Safety
- If you have to take your skis off, please walk on the outside edge of the trail!
- Be aware of grooming machinery, maintenance personnel and Ski Patrol; they may be on the trail at any time.
- Ski to the right on two-way trails.
- When stopping, move to the right side of the trail.
- Sound a pleasant warning, or call "track", when passing a slower skier.
- Yield to downhill skiers.
- Ski only in the direction marked by the arrows - during night skiing hours all lit trails are only one-way.
- Do not ski on closed trails.
- Please don't litter.
- No dogs allowed on the Nordic trail system at Bogus Basin