Frontier Point Nordic Lodge 332-5390
The Frontier Point Nordic Lodge and Education Center is found by driving past J.R. Simplot Lodge, continuing beyond the Pepsi GoldRush Tubing Hill and just past the Pioneer Road turnoff.
OPENING Friday, Dec 19th!
|Lodge and Trails Hours|
|Friday, Dec 19 ||10:00am - 4:30pm|
|Holiday Hours: Dec 20 - Jan 4**|
(until night skiing opens)
|9:00am - 4:30pm|
We do not allow dogs on our trails either during the day skiing or night skiing hours!
- diagonal and skate rentals (boots, skis, poles)
- snowshoe rentals (limited sizes-please call ahead)
- lesson registrations
- waxing bench & iron
- chariot sled rental - capacity for 1 young child; call to reserve
- accessible bathrooms
- seating and eating upstairs with a gas fireplace and beautiful view
- limited food available (vending machines). Sack lunches welcome.