Community Requests for Donations
Guidelines and Application for Community non-profit Fundraisers
Bogus Basin Recreational Association, Inc. is pleased to partner with non-profit organizations in the Treasure Valley and surrounding area. Each year we provide in-kind services to a number of organizations throughout the community. We hope our support will help you reach your goals.
Here are a few guidelines to consider when making your request:
Please mail, fax or email all requests to:
- Our contributions program is limited to 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations and schools located within the state of Idaho and eastern Oregon.
- All requests must be received at least 2 weeks prior to event.
- The typical contribution is in the form of lift ticket or tubing hill vouchers. Bogus Basin cannot donate cash, gift cards or lodging at the Pioneer Condominiums.
- An official request must be written on your organization's letterhead and include an event description, event date, a mailing address and contact information.
- Events without a formal request letter may fill out and submit a copy of our donation request application (download application PDF here)
- Our program does not offer contributions to employee reward programs or parties. Business discounts on tickets are available through our Group Sales Dept.
Bogus Basin Mountain Recreation Area
2600 Bogus Basin Rd.
Boise, ID 83702
Fax: (208) 332-5102
If you have questions or need additional information, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate your interest in Bogus Basin Mountain Recreation Area and appreciate the opportunity to support your organization.