Community Requests for Donations
Guidelines and Application for Community non-profit Fundraisers
Bogus Basin Recreational Association, Inc. is pleased to partner with non-profit organizations in the Treasure Valley and surrounding area. Each year we provide in-kind services to a number of organizations throughout the community. We hope our support will help you reach your goals.Here are a few guidelines to consider when making your request:
Please mail or fax all requests to:
- Our contributions program is limited to 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations and schools located within the state of Idaho and eastern Oregon.
- All requests must be received at least 2 weeks prior to event.
- The typical contribution is in the form of lift ticket or tubing hill vouchers. Bogus Basin cannot donate cash, gift cards or lodging at the Pioneer Condominiums.
- An official request must be written on your organization's letterhead and include an event description, event date, a mailing address and contact information.
- Events without a formal request letter may fill out and submit a copy of our donation request application (download application PDF here)
- Our program does not offer contributions to employee reward programs or parties. Business discounts on tickets are available through our Group Sales Dept.
Bogus Basin Mountain Recreation Area
Attn: Steve O’Connor
2600 Bogus Basin Rd.
Boise, ID 83702
Fax: (208) 332-5102
If you have questions or need additional information, please contact us at (208) 332-5121.
We appreciate your interest in Bogus Basin Mountain Recreation Area and appreciate the opportunity to support your organization.