HOW TO DONATE to Bogus Basin Recreational AssociationView our Annual Reports >>>
Effective January 2005, Bogus Basin Recreational Association (BBRA) is a recognized 501(c)(3) charitable organization and direct contributions and in-kind gifts to Bogus Basin Mountain Resort are tax-deductible
for individuals and corporations.
Now, more than ever, community support is necessary for Bogus Basin to continue to serve its role in enhancing the quality of life we all enjoy in the Treasure Valley
What can I do?
Tax-deductible options to consider when making a gift to Bogus Basin Mountain Resort:
- Add a contribution to Bogus Basin when purchasing your season pass, either online, over the telephone or stop by the office at 2600 Bogus Basin Road
- Make direct gifts of cash, stocks, securities, and/or in-kind products. Bogus Basin accepts contributions of Depository Trust Company (DTC) eligible securities through Smith Barney and Merrill Lynch
- Commit to making an annual gift, either designated for a specific program or project, or undesignated/unrestricted
- Designate gifts for a specific program or project at Bogus Basin Mountain Resort (for example: Ski and Board School programs, Nordic programs, Ski Patrol, capital improvements)
- Specify Bogus Basin for memorials and charitable bequests
- Include Bogus Basin Mountain Recreation Area in your Estate Planning by naming the organization as a beneficiary organization in your will, IRA, 401K qualified plan or life insurance policy
- The Bogus Basin Endowment Fund ensures that YOUR contribution will grow and live on in perpetuity. You can designate how the funds are used or leave them unrestricted.
Donors will receive a letter from Bogus Basin for tax purposes, recognizing the contribution amount.
Mailing address: Bogus Basin Fund
2600 Bogus Basin Road
Boise, ID 83702
Email the Bogus Basin Fundraising and Development Department for more information regarding gifting of stocks and securities, to establish a memorial fund or additional information.